It’s time to buckle down! I am ecstatic to let everyone know that I am now enrolled in a Web Development Blueprint program. woohoo!
This class is offered by Skillcrush.com. There are many different choices when it comes to learning how to code. I have learned so much about technology over the past 30 days. I have reached information overload! That is a good thing, I suppose. I am looking forward to applying my creative energy to the many web applications I will soon develop. The sky’s the limit in this field.
When searching for the right class, I had to consider the following things.
- Flexibility. It is very important since I have children who still depend on me. With his course I can day or night, and at my own pace.
- Being cost efficient is also a big deal. The money I put into this class is well worth the knowledge and skills I will learn in return.
- The class material is very informative and easy to understand.
I have also realized how important networking is in this field.
There are a ton of ways to build up your connections in the tech industry. Below are some of the venues I have considered:
- Meet-up! I searched locally for mothers who want to learn how to code or are already on their path of coding. By doing this we will be able to share the experience and help one another.
- Blogs, blogs, and more blogs….If you don’t have one, start one! You can connect with other bloggers who are sharing their experience.
- Tweet! Twitter is known for connecting people around the world.
If learning to code interest you please do what I did, and go for it!
Don’t wait for someone to ask you to do it. Be the leader. The right time is now. Lets connect!